NARCO Analysis April 2014 Part #1
I’m happy to share a recent New York Times Op-Ed on US Secretary of State John Kerry’s trip to Algiers last week.
It was published wearing my DoD hat so I was on a shorter leash than usual.
Separately, NARCO is preparing a Multiclient Report offering that addresses Algeria’s post-election developments and likely trajectory. A lot is at stake for politics, security, Sonatrach and the commercial environment.
- Will a domestic political thaw follow the elections?
- Who will head the government and who will key ministers be?
- How will Algeria’s security environment evolve?
- What are the implications for Sonatrach?
- What should IOCs and other MNCs expect and how should they best position themselves?
Please get in touch if you would like to learn more about the offering and to discuss Algerian affairs in general.